Professional pink

Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 43, 4 Days 'Til Spain!!!

Last Monday of class.  Last French culture workshop.  Last LDS YSA FHE.  And what did I do afterward?  Well, those who stuck around decided to walk over to the church dedicated to Saint Eustache.  I went there with them last week, but we played more this time.  Just take a look and you'll see!
Agenor told secrets...

 ...which  Amy overheard...
  

...while Betsy searched for Parisian amour...

...and I made fun out of jealousy.

 Really, though I simply loved the different approaches my friends each had with the statue, so I had them redo it so I could record it!

Also, I was able to talk to Soeurs Smith and Pearce today!  I wanted to get a pic with them yesterday after church, but they wandered off and I feared I might not see them again.  Fear  resolved!  And I plan to pay one more visit to them on Wednesday during their shift in the Visitor's Center.  I love these two Sisters!  Soeur Smith was actually on the same train as me coming into Paris from the airport back on April 26th, one of the blessed missionaries I saw and later commented that they were a tender mercy from God to me to feel remembered and loved despite being in a strange, new land.  These two sister missionaries have been the one set of sisters in the Paris ward I've been attending, and the are absolutely adorable!  I keep telling them they are beautiful, and they keep telling me the feel gross.  But I still look up to them in looks and personality and works!

No comments:

Post a Comment