Professional pink

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 79, Holy Toledo!

Just take a wild gander at where I went on July 12.  And it only cost me about 8 euros to get there and back.  I wasn’t sure if I would actually end up going with those two girls because it kept getting postponed, but then I went and slept in, waking up at the time I was supposed to meet them on the day we finally decided upon!  Thankfully, they patiently waited for me, and we made it at last.  Like Coimbra, it was hilly, but it wasn’t so bad nor was it so hot.  I don’t recall being overwhelmed by awesomeness, but at least now I have pictures (including one of me and shining armor [knight wanted]) as well as bragging rights.  I wouldn’t’ve even really thought of it, except Ashlee pointed out that now when someone says, “Holy Toledo!” I can say, “Yeah, I’ve been there.”  That and it’s a cultural hotspot near Madrid and my mom and others have recommended it.  I wouldn’t flown all the way over to Europe for it, but it was definitely worth the day trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment